- This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- It was replaced by the Roland V-800HDmkII.
- 8 Channel, 16 Input (4 SDI, 4 Composite, 4 DVI-I/HDMI, 4RGB/Component)
- 6 Output (2 SDI + 2 DVI-D/HDMI + RGB/Component + Composite)
- 4:4:4/10-bit Internal Processing
- 1 M/E (Key, PinP) + DSK
- Built-in frame synchronizers and scalers on all inputs
- SDI support: 3G, HD, and SD
- DVI-D / RGB / HDMI support
- Input status LEDs
- HDCP support
- Live access to two still-image sources
- 10 assignable cross-points
- Multiviewer monitor output (Switch between Y/Cr/Cb and RGB modes)