NewTek TriCaster NC1 I/O
The NewTek NC1 Studio I/O Module is a hybrid SDI/IP video system that provides eight video channels configurable for input, output, or a combination of both, and integrates with compatible systems and devices across your network to expand possibilities for switching, streaming, display, and delivery in your production workflow.
NewTek TriCaster NC1 I/O Intro Video.
Complete your current workflow or create an entirely new one. From increasing your available inputs and outputs, to connecting established and emerging technologies, to linking locations across your network, the NewTek NC1 Studio I/O Module is a universal solution that adapts to your production needs.
- Translate up to 8 compatible video signals in any supported resolution to SDI or NDI for input, output, or a combination of both
- 8 x 3G/HD/SD SDI video connections via mini-BNC (DIN 1.0/2.3), optionally configurable for dual-channel 4K Ultra HD at 60 frames per second via 3G-SDI quad-link grouping
- Built-in video server functionality with extensive file format support, including full-resolution 4K UHD playback
- Real-time input, conversion, and transmission of common IP video stream formats, including RTMP, RTSP, and HTTP
- Flexible audio integration supporting input and delivery of digital, analog and network audio, including Dante™ and AES67*
- Native-resolution recording to external or network attached storage for archive and post-production
- Dedicated multiviewer with selectable workspace layouts and customizable viewports
- Remote control and monitoring from the web browser of any compatible networked device, including iOS and Android devices
- Precision color calibration with independently configurable color correction tools and integrated waveform and vectorscope
- Integrates with compatible systems and devices across your network for switching, streaming, display, and delivery
- Stack modules in a single location or station in multiple locations to meet the demands of your productions
- Low-profile 1RU chassis with redundant power
* Dante™ and AES67 require compatible virtual sound card licenses (sold separately)
- NewTek TriCaster NC1 I/O Module with redundant power supplies
- Power Cables
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Subject to change without notice.