Atomos creates easy-to-use solutions that merge recording, monitoring, and playback into a single touchscreen device to enable faster, higher-quality, more affordable video production, but the trip from recorder to editing can vex video professionals on tight production deadlines. The Atomos Master Caddy 4K 256GB by G-Technology streamlines the Atomos workflow.
With SSD configurations achieving transfer rates surpassing 500 MB/s (ideal for 4K, HDR, HD, and other demanding content formats), the Atomos Master Caddy 4K inserts directly into any Atomos-compatible recorder. The caddy then slides into the ev Series Reader Atomos Master Caddy Edition, which slips into any G-DOCK ev or ev Series Bay Adapter. The Atomos Master Caddy 4K by G-Technology makes quick, cable-free work of transferring footage into main project storage, creating backups, and quickly turning around formatted media.
- Integration with G-Technology's modular Evolution Series ecosystem
- Guaranteed compatibility with Atomos Recorders
- Professional-grade SanDisk solid state media
- Capacities up to 1TB per drive
- Cable-free simplicity from Atomos recorder to post-production
- Ready to use, no assembly required, formatted for Mac
- Ideal for 4K, HDR, HD, and other demanding content formats
- Optimized for fast drive transfers - transfer rates up to 520 MB/s
- Simple creation of distribution drives via G-DOCK ev and ev Series Reader Atomos Master Caddy Edition
- 3-year limited warranty